|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 working days|
Pneumatic Pressure 75L Banbury Mixer Machine With PLC Control System
Name:Plastic Mixer Type:Falling Or Internal
Material: Cast Steel Capacity:130-150 Kg/batch
Heating Way: Oil Or Steam Connect Way: cardan
Rotors:Chrome Plated and Alloy Hardfacing Electrodes
Feature: It is mainly used for plasticating, mixing and final mixing the stock
1. Technical parameter
2. Main character
4. Equipment list
|main body||1 group|
|press hammer and cylinder||1 group|
|material feeding device||1 group|
|discharge device||1 group|
|transmission device||1 group|
|electric control device||1 group|
|oil pressure and lubricate device||1 group|
5. Main Technical Parameter:
Working capacity of mixing chamber (L)
Rotating speed of rear rotor (r/min)
Main motor power (kw)
6. Competitive Advantage:
1. PLC control system
2. Lower noise, safer mixer
3. Excellent dispersing effect
4. Best mixing chamber to get 100% mixing effect.
5. Fast Mixing, good effectivity
6. Easier Maintenance.
7. Long life.
8. No leakage.
1. Oversea installation guide.
2. Oversea test running
3. Oversea worker training
4. Technical support
5. Supply of spare parts
6. Technical operation support
7. Formula and processing support
Two rotor mixer, the relative rotation, the material from the feed mouth clamp into the roll gap by rotor extruding and shearing, after through the roll gap above the top tied pien is divided into two parts, respectively along the chamber wall and the gap between the rotor before and after the return to roll gap above.In a week around the rotor flow, material is influenced by the shear and friction action, make rubber temperature rise sharply, lower viscosity, increased the wettability on the surface of the rubber in the compound, make good contact with rubber and compound surface.
9. Commercial Terms
1. Delivery period: totally 6 months after the contact is confirmed.
2. Payment: 30% of the total amount by T/T in advance as down payment, 70% of total amount by T/T before shipment.
3. Spare parts: The seller will provide a set of valueless vulnerable parts for free. The seller also suggests the buyer to buy a set of spare parts which meets one year’s use again. The seller will show the list of spare parts to the buyer for his choose before delivery.
4. Appearance and color: appearance and color of the machines are based on the seller’s standard. Of course, we can also custom-made according to buyer’s request.
5. Electric power: The quotation above is based on 380V/50Hz. There will be some additional fee and extended producing time for custom-built electric power requirement.
6. Warranty period:
6-1. Machines: one year after successful debugging;
6-2. Electrical components: 6 months after successful debugging.
7. Debugging service and cost borne by Foreign:
7-1. The seller will send three or four technical workers (or more as buyer’s request) to the place which appointed by the buyer for the guidance of equipment installation and the debugging service;
7-2. Both buyer and seller should bear their corresponding charge as below:
7-2-1. The seller is in charge of the fee cost in China but except for the visa charge;
7-2-2. The buyer is in charge of the fee cost in Foreign and the visa charge. This fee includes but not limited to the followings:
a. Round-trip ticket;
b. Transportation, meals, accommodation and communication fee during business trip;
c. Allowance (manpower fee) USD 80.00 for per person a day (days calculation: total days from the day on the business trip to returning to China);
d. Translator: The buyer should hire a translator for the seller's technical workers convenient field work communication, and for completing the task successfully. Otherwise the seller will send an additional translator. The buyer should be in charge of this cost (refer to a~d).